Wednesday, March 1, 2017

We all need rainbows in our life, especially at this time! My god, I went to school this morning and the weather literally got me nostalgic about summer. This mix between rain and wind is the worst thing for my hair, they look messier than usual. 
For this nail art I was inspired by Hannah Rox Nails on Youtube. My nails don’t look as good as hers but I’m happy with them. When I first saw her videos, I didn’t have any polish that I could use to create a tie-dye effect (but I do have highlighters lol). I was quite sad lol. I went to Sephora few days later and saw the Formula X’s Ombré Infinite set, I didn’t need to think twice to buy it lol. I was happy because I knew that I could finally reproduce Hannah Rox Nails’ nail art. This nail art is really easy to do but the finish look is so beautiful. 
First, I applied a silver nail polish (the one in my hand). On the top of this silver nail polish, I put some silver glitter and finally I did a gradient using the sheer polishes from the set. 
I feel like there is a ton of designs I can do with this Formula X’s set. Moreover, this set includes an illustrated, step-by-step tutorial for three looks but this is not these ones that I want to try. I really want to try to do water marble with these polishes. I read a review of this set on a blog which says that these polishes were perfect for water marble because they spread out well in the water. But I’m a little bit afraid to not be able to tame them because their textures are gelly and I’m yet to be a water marble master haha. 
Polishes I used :
Formula X : Platinium Prime
Formula X : Boundless Berry
Formula X : Limitless Lemon
Formula X : Timeless Tea
OPI : In True Stefani Fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment